We're going to be gradually providing example ideas of how to promote and grow your Facebook application community.
The main idea is to find creative ways to attract readers using different techniques such that you give people multiple opportunities to discover and learn about the Web site.
None of these ideas is a panacea. None of them will work alone. Hopefully, they provide concrete examples of scenarios you can use to gradually build your community.
Table of Recipes
- Incent your users with cross promotional opportunities
- Promote an event in your Calendar
- Promote a best of... list in the directory
- Host a community of bloggers
- Providing a Question & Answer service to your website audience
We'll be adding more recipes soon, so follow @newscloud or this blog for updates.
Post your suggestions and feedback all of these sections at our support site. We'd really like to hear your thoughts and ideas. What didn't we think of?