We've added WordPress plugin for SurfShare. The plugin provides the activity badge widget which offers favorites, tips and reminder popups as well as top stories and related stories widgets. You can see these in action to the right on the NewsCloud blog sidebar or at Steve Outing or Mathew Ingram's blogs. Learn more.
If you want to beta test the plugin on your WordPress blog, just follow the easy steps below:
1) Get your site code by signing up at SurfShare (requires Facebook Connect login at this time)
3) Place it in the plugins directory e.g. /wordpress/wp-content/plugins
4) Activate the plugin and add your site code to the Settings page
5) Visit the Appearance -> Widgets panel and drag the SurfShare Badge to your sidebar
6) Optionally, drag the Top Stories and Related Stories widgets on to your blog sidebar (these widgets must appear below the SurfShare badge to function properly)
Post your questions, feature requests and bug reports here or email jeff at newscloud dot com.